The little black dress of Nursing Covers, Black Eyelet is classic and sophisticated with a delicate embroidered detail.
Looking for a little extra privacy while nursing in public? Only Bebe au Lait Nursing Covers have a patented open neckline that holds the cover away from mom and baby, allowing them to maintain eye contact so they can continue to bond while breastfeeding on the go. The open neckline provides airflow and allows mom to see that baby is properly latched, which is key to breastfeeding success. Secure and adjustable, the neck strap holds the nursing cover in place, giving you privacy and confidence while breastfeeding, wherever you are. From celebrity fans to awards, press, and reviews, our Nursing Covers have been a favorite of breastfeeding moms since 2004.
- Patented Rigiflex™ neckline for ventilation and eye contact, made of flexible material that maintains its bowed shape
- Adjustable neck strap allows for a custom fit
- Two internal terry cloth pockets for cleanups and storage
- One size: approx. 36" wide by 26" long
- 2 layers of 100% cotton in signature Bebe au Lait eyelet
- Machine washable
Never leave child unattended with nursing cover. Discontinue use if product becomes damaged, broken, or it parts are missing. Keep away from heat source. Failure to use this product for its intended purpose, or not following the use and care instructions, may pose a hazard to you or your baby.